Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall break






We just "celebrated" Fall Break 2010 :-) I did a little crafting- got the idea to make this wreath or "tire" as WDP calls it- from www,pizzazzerie.com...So easy and fun! And with the left over candies I thought I would fill some bud vases...

of course they are now half full....

We hit up Gentry's farm and tried to get a good picture for the grandparents...My friend nancy let me borrow her portrait lens...loved it! WDP was not so much into posing for pictures for me....

Jenna had a big birthday party at the bowling alley. WDP wore his team shirt and thought he was "big time" because he "knew" how to bowl. he kept saying "more birthday party...more cupcakes"...The cupcakes were obviously a huge hit!!!
Jenna's sweet parents Mel Mel, Jay and baby Joel



We also explored the yard while I worked on my lenses and photography :-)


William has been taking my measuring cups, putting them on his Thomas table and will say he's "cooking"...I thought I should start looking for a kitchen and went by Toys R Us and found a steal of a deal...a Melissa and Doug small kitchen (because it's in the den) marked down and then on sale again so I paid $54 instead of 139... nice! Of course putting it togteher was a pain, but he just loves it..."kitchen, kitchen, more kitchen"- all I hear! The sink doubles as a hat when it's not full of cars....I think I need to find some fake food- he only cooks his cars right now :-) All in all it was a great break! 4 weeks until Thanksgiving, then 2 wekks then 1 week of exams then Christmas Break- woo-hoo!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE the kitchen! So cute and the colors are fabulous. Your candy corn wreath is super sweet, too. Don't ever put a picture of me on your blog again...I look hideous! (but William eating cupcakes is precious)