Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Well, we did it. I did it. Woke up on Christmas day without William. Didn't think I'd make it, but I did. Done. let's move on. Surely 2011 will be better for me this year! I am keeping my resolutions simple- 1) I can only wear a pony tail 2 days a week to work 2) I didn't make 2 :-) just one, only one wear my hair down. I even told my students to hold me accountable- except for lab days- who wants to dissect a crayfish with hair down- not me!William was pretty sick the week after Christmas- He took/ is taking Omnicef and has horrible diarrhea. (This may be TMI for most of you, but it's bad- changed his pants 4 times Saturday bad). From other moms I've talked to this is pretty common for this antibiotic. Poor buddy. We have been playing inside with his new GeoTrax train set. I found a lightning McQueen to go on it to and he'll say "more racing"- his own little NASCAR. He also got a set or Cars movie cars and while the cars are , well, cars....he LOVES the box- it's like a racetrack ramp and he won't let me throw it away. He wants to play "Cars Movie" and he'll ride the cars around on the box. He told Mater the other day he'd have to go to time out for not listening. He is getting such a cute sense of imagination! I just love to listen to him when he's in his own little world:-) And finally he is into "racing" cars.... This means we both lay/ lie (can't remember) on the floor and roll cars super fast towards each other- if they crash uncontrollable laughter ensues. I love it. Here's to 2011!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wyatt and William would so be best friends....if they knew each other! ;)

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE :)

Can't wait to catch up tomorrow. Hope you and Mrs. Honeycutt and BGT had a big back to school bonus today!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

I love you JT!!!!!! I love that you are going to wear your hair down more, that is a great one. You are so beautiful, and that William is so cute. We should make a joint resolution that we will see each other! Maybe a trip to Nashville?

Byerly said...

Chesson would be besties with him too!! Cars is his favorite! Here's to a GREAT 2011!