Monday, September 12, 2011

Soccer

GOAL!!!! We had WDP's first soccer game Saturday. One word- adorable. Loved it. He loved it- it was awesome!Seriously- I'm not bragging but he's good- 5 goals- 2 for the other team but 3 for his :-) They asked if we were "athletic" um, not a word I think of when I think of myself these days but sure :-)
Peer pressure at it's finest...a kid sat on their ball, WDP needed to too :-)



I'm trying to get back into blogging- we've been busy- my new job at Harpeth Hall is A-Maz-Ing. It's the Disney World for teachers. I could not be any luckier!!! William is huge- off the charts for height. he is going on week 9 of an ear infection. We go back for the "tubes talk" Mon Sept 19- wish us luck. Another big day is coming up too- Sept 27. Never thought I'd be ready to have the divorce finalized but it will be Sept 27. Not sure what to say about that. For now I'll focus on best job ever and WDP- cutest soccer player ever :-)

4 comments:

Byerly said...

Go William Go!! So fun. Yay for school being awesome. Glad to 'see' you back in the blogging world!!

Elizabeth said...

Yay! So glad you're back! I've been checking in on you from time to time. Congrats on the job. I can't wait to hear more about it--this Disney World for Teachers, because right now, I can't imagine anything out there even EXISTS! William is growing sooo fast and is precious. Max had tubes put in at 18 months and just had them removed at 4.5 years and in that time he NEVER got sick!

KatieKate said...

So glad to hear from you again!
Great soccer photos... and I am so so very happy your job switch is awesome. What a great way to start off the year!

jennifer said...

Just happened to pop over here tonight and what a fun surprise to see your precious little man! He is absolutely adorable. I know you are one proud mama!

Praying for you and William as you finalize the divorce.... miss you.

Jennifer