Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend part 2


Well Chad and I had fun last night- well, he "worked" I sat and listened with our good friends Shawn and Vanessa. All in all it was fun- You know you love his wig!








Here are the pictures of Anna's party dress for the big 3. Of course this year we had to have a matching outfit for sweet baby Katie.....




Our yard is starting to come along. I have been inspired by Sunday's stories of working in her yard and we planted some new grass and bought all of the bushes to landscape one side of the yard- it's the digging of holes that I'm not too excited about- neither is Chad. You'll have to keep checking back for the "new Perry yard." I keep thinking if we don't do this before baby William arrives it'll never get finished!

I did take one pregnant picture for those of you that keep asking for them- 6months down, 3 more to go!!!!!


Last exciting moment of the weekend- dinner! I cooked- for once- and made one of my top five favorite meals- Chicken Divan with yummy rice and to top it off I made a Charlie Norwood poundcake- well that's what the Rutherfords call it- Chad and I call it the "prize winning Williamson County Fair pound cake" because I won first place (blue ribbon and SIX dollars) with the recipe two years ago- yum!!!!!


OK, so I am still new to the blog thing and tried to upload three pictures- I don't know how to arrange the photos to make sense with what I type- maybe I can figure it out this week at work...... So sorry the photos are in a weird order and in a weird spot!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! (And you look incredible, Fashionista!)

The Colorado Carrs said...

You did a fabulous job....on all. I am craving pound cake now. From one pregnant woman to another...you know better then mentioning cake! hahahahaha

Sunday Grant Photography said...

okay one thing you need to start doing with this blog is sharing recipes, for example the poundcake. I saw Burlsey helped you with instruction. That is good! I want you to meet Katie. I know i say that a lot so I will mention you both on my blog soon and then you need to meet b/c i do think you will love each other! you look beautiful

The Colorado Carrs said...

yes, you and Katie would get alon SOOOOOO well!!

JTP said...

i like new friends.... and i will put the poundcake recipe on here soon.... it's yummy!!!! how do you line pictures up next to paragraphs- the way you and sica do it????

Rachael M. said...

Seeing all these cute things makes me so sad I have no monogram machine and poor sewing skills and no children of my own to make the envy of the fashion world...

The Colorado Carrs said...

If you click on the picture, after its loaded, it will let you drag it pretty much lets you put it where you want it. You can also use the selections at the bottom of that picture loading screen.

JTP said...

OK, I have tried to edit and move stuff around and I deleted a pic- uh oh...I am going to be horrible at this!!!!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

No your not. Your going to do great. Just keep playing around with it. Also if you go to your dashboard it will help with problem solving. That is how I figured most things out. Blogger has questions "pre-answered" for you.

Sunday, remember when you first started. You didnt think you would be able to figure it out either. I didn't think I would either. Now its cake....mmmmmm I want cake.

The Colorado Carrs said...

my sister (aka "Lisser} she cuts and pastes her pictures. That might work too~

Sunday Grant Photography said...

I just got the cutest outfits in the mail today!!!!! They are so adorable. Thank you so much. It was such a wonderful surprise. The funny thing is she is wearing the ballon outfit you made her today and her are some from you. This woman at the post office came over and said how cute the outfits were!