Saturday, August 16, 2008

Life with William

Life at home with mom gets pretty boring, unless we have a fun visitor (like Courtney on Friday..thanks for the wonderful pound cake!!!)



To say the least, William was excited to have Chad around all day today. We decided to take an adventure to Las Paletas- the popsicle shop in Nashville. I've been wanting to go and saw a special on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on the Food Network about the shop, so we went today. To say the least I can't believe I've gone my whole life without one of these ice pops! They are unbelievable!!! I had nectarine, Chad had honeydew- both were excellent! They have crazy flavors like pineapple with chile pepper. The menu is constantly changing. So here is my open invitation- come visit me in Nashville and I will take you to my new favorite place to eat!





William is starting to really like mirrors, his playmat, and baths- well not really "liking" baths, but he doesn't scream too much during them. (Check out his fro in the top picture...he LOVES having his hair dried with the blow dryer- it's so puffy after it's washed- I love it!) We've been bathing him on the kitchen counter, but his belly button fell off tonight so we'll move to the tub tomorrow! Here are just a few pictures of him being cute.... I can't believe how big he's getting!

1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

LOVE your announcement. it is wonderful. BellaRose got baths in the kitchen sink forever, like 7 months or something. i just never thought about the tub but when we did it was amazing, for her! again i love him and that popsicle shop sounds awesome.