Thursday, August 14, 2008

Touchdown

Last night was a big night for baby William...or "master William" as my dad calls him... he slept in the crib all night. By "slept" I mean when he was sleeping, he was in the crib and not on the Murphy Bed with us- a huge step! We've been trying to make the switch over to the crib and it's been a struggle. I'd like to think that he was so excited to be sleeping in the crib he gave us the "touchdown" sign :-) but really he had broken free from the swaddle. We thought it was cute!

He's getting so big- he's outgrown three or four outfits already. He's so long I think I'm going to cut the feet out of some of his pjs and hem them because his feet are too long, as are his legs. I don't know if that idea will work, but if not we have to give away the outfits anyway ...I'll post pictures of his "custom outfits if it works out.
GOOOO Dawgs!!- this will be the last time for this outfit- it will hardly snap he's too long!

Another cute picture for your viewing pleasure.....
It's so cute when he gets tired and fights going to sleep....

4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

great idea JT with the pj's. I am pretty sure my family wishes that I could sew, but I just can't. Love William!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Oh I love that Touchdown position!! He is such a cutie.I am glad he is sleeping in his crib. Way to go!

Rachael M. said...

That hair makes me and my fetus severely jealous, as it is destined to be bald, bald, bald til at least 18 months of age.

Sasha said...

i had the same problem with the kids and some of there clothes, well with cope anyway, he was a tall one too. i dont think i made both the shorts in the hour....i already had them precut and just had time to sew them that night...but still getting better on time. so what am i going to do when fall and winter set in, i wont be able to make them shorts anymore? you never called me back the other day and i have news about the baby if you dont already know...