Sunday, October 19, 2008

A chill is in the air....


Fall maybe my favorite season...then again I just love every season when you're switching from one to the next. This weekend we had our first cold snap. It was so nice! Just a little nip in the air- enough to break out William's new winter coat- isn't he precious?
He was smiling until I turned the camera on! Chad's new thing is putting him in the pouch and blowing leaves with an 18v blower- it's not loud... He found a hat I bought while I was pregnant and it's my new favorite thing for William to wear....I just love the ears...


Chad and I went out for the first time sans William on Saturday night. My teaching assistant at school for two periods has tickets to the Grand Ole Opry every Saturday night through her husband's work and she gave them to me for this past weekend. It was so fun to just get out and be with Chad...I will admit that I called to check on him several times (he was with Molly so of course he was OK) and we came home right after the show because we both missed him, but the Opry was fun. We had amazing seats- 2nd row right in the center, and my favorite Bluegrass band, The Del McCoury band played. I LOVE them!!! Little Jimmy Dickens was there- he's too adorable. Here are just a few pictures from Chad's cell phone-

The Opryland hotel chefs carve opry star pumpkins- pretty cool looking...



William's starting to enjoy hugging a little bear Chad bought him in Atlanta one weeknd- isn't it sweet? I think he just likes chewing on the ears, but I like to think he's hugging it :-)


Three months this Thursday- I can't believe it!!! Here's to a good week and more fall like weather!!!!

5 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

time with the nubby is so important. Good for you. I wish I could just squeeze William he is so darn cute.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i meant to write hubby and not nubby. nubby could be something way gross!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

LOVE his little coat, SO CUTE!!! And that video from the other post, I just watched it three times, I'm a weirdo.

JTP said...

i've watched it several times too :-) you're not weird... and Sunday, I knew you meant hubby :-)

Callie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat. One of my favorite thing about babies- you can dress them in hats with ears and they don't care!!!! I like to laugh at them - in a nice way.