Friday, October 17, 2008



We have had such a great week. Our new babysitter is so wonderful! William is so happy in the afternoon. It makes it so much easier to go to work knowing he's happy and being loved on! He has become such a drooler- his clothes are always wet! Surely he's not getting a tooth- right???

We went to Cabana to meet Stacy the other day. It was William's first outing to such a hip place....


He laughed for the first time yesterday. It has to be the sweetest sound I've ever heard- It was adorable. Hopefully we'll hear it again soon :-)
Tired tiger.....
I am trying to make a cute video to show everyone how cute William is these days, but everytime I get the camera out he stops whatever he's doing. It's so funny. Here's the best I can get...for now. I'm going to be sneaky this weekend and try to get some good video of him.




He's getting so big! Look how long he looks in this cute outfit from Becky and Finn.




Have a wonderful weekend! I will try to post some video Sunday!

1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

he is SO cute!!! I just cannot get over how awesome her is. You have done good. i am glad that the new sitter is so wonderful. i know that makes you feel so much better!