Friday, November 28, 2008

The Holidays are here....

William celebrated his first Thanksgiving yesterday at Shawn and Vanessa's and was quite the hit. He kept talking and talking and cooing, ooohing, etc- He only cried once when Shawn tried to snuggle with him and had a scratchy face..poor baby, poor Shawn for making him cry! I love Thanksgiving because it makes you stop and remember just how lucky and blessed we all are! I've got a healthy and extremely happy baby, a wonderful husband who loves me and the baby, a good job, a house- what more could a girl want?

With Thanksgiving behind us it can only mean one thing...holiday outfits are here! We've already had our Santa photo taken- but you'll have to wait on that picture :-) here's him right after the Santa shot...

Of course he needs a casual outfit so I made a little onsie and after I put the trunk on the tree I realized I did it crooked, so I tried to "fix" it and make the tree sideways- funky. Hopefully it'll be OK :-)

We watched Oprah this morning (I love tivo) and he was into the Holiday show. This little guy loves his Oprah...




On another note, my good friends Ashley and Arjun are in India this week. They went to New Delhi, and not being a geography scholar like my friend Christian I have no idea how close...or hopefully far... away they are from what's going on over there. Please say a small prayer for them that they are safe! We are off to our four month doctor appointment today...hopefully no shots are involved....

2 comments:

Byerly said...

Oh my, oh my! William is just too cute. I LOVE the Christmas outfits. I think the tree one looks very "funky." If you hadn't mentioned it, I would have thought that was how it was intended to be....perfect! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

love the tree onsie. it is perfect. i love all the outfits, and i wish i could squeeze William!