Saturday, May 30, 2009

We've been busy


Ahhh, it's summer! I love the smell of sunscreen, the sleeping "in" , well until 6:30 or so, and most importntly not working!!!! let's see my summer will consist of, ....hmmmm.... not much at all- the exact way I LOVE it! the only bad part is that I cannot find time to blog! How do you people do it? before I worked at Vandy, I was bored all day, so I blogged, then I pumped, and blogged (is that TMI???), and then I blogged during my planning and study hall- now I have so much free time, I can't find time to do this- sorry! I will get better at it! To sum things up, we've been busy and tired (the kind of tired where I went to Costco and bought the size too small of diapers- ugh). This picture of William passed out in the back pack is how I fel at the end of a schoo year- just dog tired!


We planned the threw the first of several wedding showers for dear friends over the summer. I should've taken more pics- here's just one of the table (chcoclate strawberries, pasta sald, Hibachi chicken skeewers, hummus, guacamole, nutella cookies, veggies, etc) and the cute cards I put with the food- they matched the tags for the favors (homemade reese cups- which I did not photograph)


I have cleaned 90% of our house...like move the sofa and remove the old gerber puffs from the floor kind of cleaning- all that's left are the closets- yuck! I think we should play a "MTV Cribs" on our blogs- a short 1 or 2 min video clip- show us around your house- what's in your fridge, where your kids play, etc..... what'd you think???? maybe I'll work on that this week....

Here are just some random pictures of WDP, who is now 10 months old by the way- Yeah super baby!!!!!!!




I will post pics and video soon- we've been swimming, planted veggies, WDP "dances", too much to blog about now, I just feel guilty not posting.......

2 comments:

KatieKate said...

That table of food looks sooooooooooooooo good! And that tuckered out little kiddo... what a sweetie :)

Byerly said...

Don't stress about blogging - you're on summer vacation....just enjoy it:o) William is just adorable.