Monday, June 1, 2009

Someone doesn't feel too well


OK, WDP is sick- I'm not sure what kind of sick he is, but Poor. Little. Buddy. We're going to the doctor later this morning. All day yesterday he was a fussy buddy. Last night he lost it when it was time to have his bottle and then it was on.... Oh, the crying. Oh, the saddness. Even walking in the cul de sac looking at dogs didn't help. He now has bumps all over, so off to Dr. Leepers we go! Let's hope I'm a nervous new mom and it's nothing but a fussy baby. Wish us luck.......

Update: #1 Our pediatrician is #1- I heart him and he never makes me feel silly about going in for a little rash or when something's just "not right." - like today. #2 WDP has hand, foot, mouth disease- sounds gross right? The doctor said kids get it all the time- and he has sores in his mouth which is why the drool faucet turned on last week and why he won't take a bottle or paci- maybe we'll try a cup tonight? #3- Luckily, no antibiotics- just a little T Cell and B Cell love from his immune system- We should be good as new in a few days!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Poor Little Fella! Maybe he has a virus of some sort. I always got rashes as a kid when I got a virus...and my little ones do, too. Plus it doesn't help at this point that they are always cutting a tooth somewhere! Call if you need anything.

KatieKate said...

Feel better, Little Man! At least your clothes are ironed!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Oh Sweet Boy. you get better!!!

Byerly said...

awww - Chesson and I hope you feel better soon!!