Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ashley and Arjun's wedding

One of my good friends from work got married this weekend and Chad and I had the best time going out. William stayed home with Molly and she said he was perfect- not even a whimper when she had to do all the things he doesn't like- getting into the high chair, drying his hair, etc- yeah super baby....


Here are some shots from the wedding- we had so much fun. It was great to get out, get dressed up, and have a date night. yes, Chad is wearing 2 outfits- he wanted to take a change of clothes for the reception...what was I going to say?

the bride...check out her necklace bling- her something borrowed was my most favorite necklace ever :-) thanks again Chad
the yummy cake...it had a cool paisley design that matched the invitations

they had a photo booth!!!! You took 6 pictures and then could leave them a strip of photos in an album or take them. We made our way into the photo booth several times :-)


a tired little tiger at the end of the night


she had a candy bar where you could fix a bag of candy for the road- so fun!

another cute kid rocking her mom shoes
all in all a fabulous evening! thanks and Congrats to Ashley and Arjun!!!!!

5 comments:

KatieKate said...

Ok... the photo booth is BRILLIANT. Gah. I wish I could get married all over again!

You both look smashing, Doll.

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

looveee your photo booth pics!!!! so cute!!!!

Byerly said...

I agree, the photo booth pictures are super cute! Y'all just seem like such a fun couple. I hope to meet that Chad one day. Isn't it fun to get dressed up and go out?

Unknown said...

you guys are too cute. the photo booth is awesome, what a great idea.

The Colorado Carrs said...

ummm I love how Chad is feeling you up in the photo booth!!!! SO funny

How did I miss this post! ITs so fun///