Thursday, June 25, 2009

OK, I've been avoiding posting because I haven't posted in a while and the longer you wait, the harder it is! So much has happened..well, not really, but it seems that way when you sit down to blog!

We went to Greenville last week and saw a few old friends...not enough, maybe on the next trip. we also went to Charleston for a few rainy days and didn't get to see nearly enough people, but had some fun times with Polly and her family. On our way home we stopped in BlackMtn to see Sunday and Annie and their beautiful babies (well big kids)...and got to see the long lost Adam Collins for a bit! All we needed was Jessica for the world's greatest playdate! We're now home for a bit and trying to readjust William to a sleeping schedule...ugh.

One thing we did see on our trip was look for dogs- everyday. He would wake up "dog." We would eat "dog." We would go to the pool "Dog." We saw horses at camp Timberlake "Dog." Do you see a theme here? Polly's sister was kind enough to bring her dog over for some dog-love and luckily my dad was babysitting a dog for a few days. Ahh, William's favorite things.

Here are a few recent pictures in no particular order.....

I made jam- lots of jam- want some? It's yummy!




baby's first trip to Charleston- my possibly most favorite city ever!




Chad trying to entertain WDP in the car for the multitude of hours we were driving- he was a champ...most of the time (the baby that is) :-)



Ahh the dogs......



The beach.....



Dinner with Chad's family and our soon-to-be brother in law Michael- many Congrats to Steph and Michael and their upcoming wedding on 7.5...09, yes as in 2 weeks- they just got engaged! How fun!


Touch a truck in Greenville with my dad- you basically got to "touch trucks" boats, trolleys, tractors, etc- way fun, but William was sooo tired!!!!! Please note we tried to match the "transportation" theme by wearing a rocket jonjon- i doubt anyone noticed but me!

The pool....




just some random pics....

our little drummer boy

Now, the countdown is on for the "big party"..well 2 parties actually! We are having one at Chad's mom's on July 19 and one at our house July 25...the theme- cupcakes...that's about all I know so far, I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Byerly said...

JT, William is just precious. Can you believe he's almost one? Where has the time gone? ~~ I know what you mean abut dreading blogging b/c of procrastinating. I'm in the same boat.

KatieKate said...

SUCH great pictures!!!

And no worries about the 'dogs' everywhere. To Ry, every animal says, BA. So, we understand :)

Sunday Grant Photography said...

love all the pictures and more importantly I LOVED seeing you and meeting William and Chad for the first time. Everyone is just wonderful. Everything to BellaRose is horsey even cows and any other 4 legged creature that eats grass and is in a field!

The Colorado Carrs said...

awww, I wish I could be there. I bet that was so fun. I didnt even know you were going to see them when I called you! how funny!!!

Rylie's first word was dog!!!!

Unknown said...

it was so great to see you I'm so glad that you stopped in to see us so we could see that little cutie boy in person.
your family is precious and you are as beautiful as ever.
Charleston is a great great place, so glad William got to experience it.