Friday, June 5, 2009

How cute is he???? last night he wanted to wear his hat backwards and he had sweet potato on his clothes, so we changed into a stunt outfit- how cute is this little boy? Where's my baby????

What a week- we went from being a sicky to very possibly being paci free. He didn't want it when he was sick at the begining of the week and so I've just kind of removed them from visibility. I'm not brave enough to throw them away yet, we may need them, you know, but for now he's slept like a champ for three nights without one- go super baby!


This week involved me hitting the gym pretty hard. I'm going to a new place for the summer- D1 and I love, love, love it! I hate not being in good shape and hopefully my summer will be spent getting back to running and losing the last of the baby William pounds. It feels so good to be sore. I also took a CPR refresher course- have you? You should. I almost cried when they taught the infant CPR- what if I had to do it? Could I? Hmmm, hopefully I never will need to know, but it was good to go over the basics just in case. And if you haven't had CPR in a while they've changed when you call 911 for babies and kids- you call after you do five rounds of 30 compressions and 2 breaths, well, you call after if you're alone. Very interesting....

It is so nice to be on break and relax, meet friends for lunch, organize things around the house- it makes 9 months of waking up super early for work worth it :-) oh, and planning my trip to Greenville/ Charleston- yep, I'm going to come for a visit week after next. Can't wait! Hopefully we'll get to swing thrugh the Blue Ridge Mtns and see Sunday, Annie, Margarita, and Paula...Now if I can only get through the ever growing list of sewing projects (gifts, birthday outfits, reusable shopping bags, etc) I need to do!!!!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He looks so growny!!! What a precious boy! Good job on hitting the gym, too. My training officially starts this coming week. Yikes! Glad William's feeling better!

KatieKate said...

He's sooooooooooo cute.
But, he's still little. Because his chin is still drool-shiny, you know? So cute :)

The Colorado Carrs said...

Can you swing by Pagosa Springs too? Its on the way right!!!!

He is so stinkin cute! I am so glad he is feeling better and paci free. Good mama!!!!

Rachael M. said...

GREENVEGAS, BABY! :-D

He is all grown up. WHERE DO THE BABIES GO?

Lilah is actually getting her license next week. (it feels like)