Monday, June 29, 2009


William went for another haircut and totally charmed an entire bridal party of 13 in the process- he's such the ham. Afterwards he would walk right over to them, smile, and then come back to me- he sure does know how to turn it on!!!! Oh, did I mention he's "walking" I mean crawling is our favorite mode of transportation, but he can take 10ish steps in a row- he's fearless, bumping into everything!!!! This picture's not the best, I snapped it with my phone, but I just thought he looked sooo cute :-)

3 comments:

Byerly said...

love the haircut - love the collared shirt - love that he's walking!! what a cutie!

Elizabeth said...

I love this picture of William! I cannot believe how fast he's growing and that he's almost 1!!! He is so cute!

Rachael M. said...

SO CUTE!