Tuesday, October 6, 2009


William is just so fun to play with these days. In and out of the tunnels and the tent. Over and over. My knees are killing me, but just look at that face! He is also loving his Lego's- I mean LOVING them. We have one little Lego man and luckily toys r us is having a Lego sale this week so we picked up a small zoo set with animals to hold and another person. He is having so much fun with them. It's funny how he's growing into such a little "person" with likes and dislikes. The best is putting the Lego's together with an animal or a person on top when he's not looking / in the tent and seeing him run over to pull everything apart. :-)


Check him out in this video (sorry it's so dark) right before bed last night... He was throwing pillows and just giggling like crazy when he'd "run into" a pillow :-) Funny baby....

Lastly- check this out all you App State fans....

What a cool Christmas gift idea.... An App State ABC book....sooo cute, right? Here's the web address to order one :-)
If only there was a College of Charleston one....

3 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

that books looks so cool. I might have to get it for BR. William is so cute and he really did just turn into a little boy all of the sudden. We have that tent too. Is that the tunnels that you were talking about for the tent? We might have go look into that although we don't have any room for that. I can't see the video since I am on my iPod but I am sure it is so cute!

JTP said...

yes, this tent has two tunnels and a "clubhouse"- we don't have room either, but he loves it, so right now it's just in the middle of everything.....

Laurie Bostian said...

Hey! Thanks so much for adding info about my book to your blog! We're super excited about the Appalachian State A to Z book. It has been endorsed by ASU, which was a pretty big deal. I had a book cover published last Fall, but this is the first fully illustrated publication for me! I'm working with another author on illustrations for a second book already. I absolutely LOVE what I do, but illustrations are only a small part! I am primarily a portrait artist and accept commissions from all over the world. That is my bliss! I sketch and paint portraits from photos folks send me (usually in email). Check out my website for samples of my work: www.personalartist.com
Teaching students age 5-adult keeps me busy the rest of the time. Well, that... and being mom to two amazing boys!