Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bowling Baby


I am the Bowling Coach- I use the term very loosely as I cannot bowl any better than anyone who's reading this. By "Coach" I mean I go to practice, I collect forms, order shirts, eat snacks and say "good job" when appropriate :-) It is a Varsity sport- which makes me laugh... It's very fun and a nice little supplement to my puny teacher pay. William went yesterday for the first time and LOVED it. He blew kisses at the high school guys...not sure if they liked that, but it was pretty funny :-) And he wanted to be right in the mix with the "big" kids....

We're ordering new shirts this week because the ones they used to wear at BHS are yucky...Here are ours....

We're getting Royal.... with our names in royal on the white... Of course mine will say "Coach"

So cool right? Even better...they make a 2T so I'm getting one for William with his name on it.... bet you can't wait for that picture. Wish us luck...we're playing the Independence Eagles today....

5 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

what does that make 3 or 4 days in a row you have posted!!! "Good Job" Coach!!!!

Melanie said...

I'd be on the bowling team too if I got to wear that shirt. William will be so cool!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

that is so awesome! i love that you are the bowling coach!

KatieKate said...

LOVE IT.
I've ordered from them before- everything went lovely. You're gonnabe so CUTE!

Unknown said...

um, you are a blowing coach...and my hero. that is so great. i love bowling. can't wait to see you in your shirt.