Monday, October 12, 2009


We went back to Gentry Farm- William was much more interested this year than last.
last year....
Maybe next year he'll be interested enough to actually go into the "Activity area"...this year he just wanted to run and say "pump-pump"...to anyone and everyone who would listen. That's his word for pumpkin. Check him out saying it.... he does his lips soo funny :-)



We posed, and posed him.....


last year...same spot...funny how much difference a year can make!


He was a good sport....



Finally this was the picture we decided on for the Halloween card for the grandparents... it's no "Sunday Grant" quality photo, but it'll have to do....

I wanted to make him a special Halloween jonjon, but got caught up in life/work/work/work...so we got an appliqued tee from Target. I bought the girl tee because I wanted the "no pocket" look, and the girl tees are very close fitting..., but I think it turned out pretty cute for a $5 tee. I've got ideas for Christmas. I also may have ideas to pawn my "goods" to coworkers with kids and try to make a little Christmas cash. I've never done this because I feel like it has to be perfect to charge for it, but there are just enough moms with kids at my school where I think I may get a little business... I sold 4 koozies for $30 the other day :-) Nice! I wish I was brave enough to try and do a website, but not yet.... here are the tees for MK's kids...How sweet will baby James be in his 9-12mo onesie! He's huge and just a few months old. I can't believe it!
What do you think would be cute on a Christmas tee? I'm thinking a Christmas tree or just a big circle with a hook on it like an ornament in pink/ lime green or red...my new fav Christmas combinations.... maybe a snowman? And of course the kids name or initals across the "thing"...tree/ ornament, etc....help me so I can have good ideas to go pawn my tees off on the moms!

Maybe I am back on a roll on the blog.... I think I've posted more in the last week than all school year combined :-)

5 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

I love those shirts!!! So sweet. I wonder if you could do an elf hat or something for Christmas. I like the idea of an ornament, your so crafty!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i love the ornament idea! i would buy one! i will buy one. i have been thinking you have needed to do that for a long time. i have reaped the benefits of your gifts though! your pictures are awesome and thank you for the compliment!

KatieKate said...

The shirts are FABULOUS. $5 rocks any way you look at it. And, my personal pick for Christmas is the tringle tree forest look with little scraps of fabric. SO fun. You are inspiring me to get my booty in gear...

Melanie said...

You know I'll buy anything from you 'cause my stuff ends up looking like crap! Can't wait to see you next weekend...how's the costumes coming along?!

Rachael M. said...

I will die if I don't get an embroidery machine soon so I can keep up with you and CB. I mean, I have so many ideas, yet all of them require being able to put people's names on things!!!