Tuesday, January 11, 2011

melt


melt my heart...not this snow. we're on our third snow day this week tomorrow and it has been awesome! Chad had William Sunday night until Tuesday night so they did all the fun "snow" stuff and while I am slightly jealous...I had 2 days- two.whole.days. all to myself. I mean- do you know how much you can get finished (how many lifetime totally pointless movies you can watch) sewing, cleaning, sleeping - you can do a lot in 2 days. I even squeezed in time for...get this...a massage and a facial (I have the coolest friend who got it as a gift from her hubs a while back and they moved to Denver before she could use it- the best regift ever!) But about today around 3 I missed WDP. I was ready for him to come home. He did and we hugged, played cars, did mom and boy things (monster truck races, tickle, a little Disney Clubhouse) He was just crying in the bed and I went in, rubbed his back and he sat up and just hugged me so tight. I almost cried. He is just soo sweet to me. I love my little guy. Before he laid back down he told me "Mommy and Willy cook popsicles" meaning he'll pour th juice into the mold tomorrow...my little helper. He just melts my heart....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have the cutest son in the whole wide world. enjoy your baby william bonus tomorrow :)

Lacey Wade said...

baby william is so freakin cute.

Jessica said...

I am so very happy you have him as a son!

Byerly said...

now that's just sweet!!!