Wednesday, January 19, 2011

playdate

We had our first playdate...I mean we "play a lot" but this time William had someone come over and he shared toys...big step for us!!!! We "cooked" popsicles as he likes to say.... WDP devoured his, like his momma. Brody took his sweet time licking and enjoying his :-)Not sure what they were talking about, but it was funny to them :-)I had the "brilliant" idea to make cookies with them. I think there are still sprinkles in the house.... Brody was more into eating the dough, william was into eating the sprinkles... boys. I thought it was a good idea. I made the dough. Scooped it into balls and gave each a tray with one cookie ball at a time.... maybe when they're older....My little Bobby FlayWe went Bowling with Brody Saturday morning and his little buddy teegan. Here's WDP giving him a high 5 after knocking down a few pins. They were so cute. Whenever we go bowling WDP wants to wear his bowling shirt from my high school and asks the other kids "where your bowling shirt?" I guess he thinks everyone's mom is a Varsity "coach" hahahaha William is going to start spending Sun night- Tuesday night with his dad. It breaks my heart. I know it's only one extra night, but still. I feel defeated. I miss him already so much when he's gone...c'est la vie I guess.... sigh

1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

What a big boy on his playdate! I live him! That would be so tough having him gone that long. I am glad you have him most of the time though. Such a sweetie. I am serious when I say we need to plan a time for me and the girls to come to nashville. That would be so much fun!