Monday, February 7, 2011

We have both been battling a cold. He was out of school 2 1/2 days last week.... I tried to do some crafting with him Sunday when he was feeling better and he wanted all of the "pink" ones (meaning purple) ones all to himself. I would tell him the kids name on the heart and he would pick out foam stickers to put on them. If we came across a purple one it was put on his... all over his. Good thing I made him a Valentine- didn't know if you should make your own kids a Valentine or not, but I did.

He is really into lining up cars and having monster trucks drive over them...and then fling them around...boys are so funny. I neevr knew I'd like having a little boy so much :-)

I love looking back through this blog and seeing funny stories or pictures that I forget about. This is my most recent funny wdp story. William is funny. I know everyone says that, but sometimes he just says things or does something that makes me giggle...for days. The other night he was holding "The Trifecta"...The King, Lightning, and Chicks Hicks....we need all 3 all the time.... So he's holding them and is gently saying "you are my favorite" and giving them kisses. I saw him and said "Oh...I want in on some of those kisses" Meaning I wanted one from him. He thought I meant I wanted to kiss the cars and turned them around for me to kiss. Silly boy.

No comments: